" Failure to launch a pilot project can be a major setback for companies trying to use innovation to compete or lead in their market. Marketing leaders must follow design thinking and agile principles to turn an idea into real value."
-Steps to Execute Innovation Pilot Projects, Gartner
Catenis Pilot Development Kit (PDK) Version 0.6
Price: USD 25,000
Blockchain of Things, created Catenis Enterprise (“Catenis”) to facilitate developers and organizations who wish to quickly integrate Bitcoin blockchain capabilities into their software, devices, systems, machines, sensors, and other enterprise-scale applications.
The Catenis PDK is a version of our full Catenis Enterprise product. It is a set of hosted APIs on a cloud implementation of our Catenis hub, available for prototyping and testing. The Catenis PDK provides access to the full set of APIs and integration services of Catenis Enterprise. It integrates with Bitcoin TestNet creating a sandbox environment for worry free development.
Catenis provides a Layer Two approach that removes technical hurdles associated with blockchain integration, and delivers ease-of-use enhancements via standard web service API’s for system messaging, notary services and end-node security.
Catenis allows organizations to rapidly leverage the Bitcoin blockchain for enhanced security and reduced costs for global decentralized secured messaging and device communications.
Set of hosted API’s for prototyping and testing
- Cloud implementation of Catenis Hub
- Catenis Hub is a node that clients
can connect to instead of having a Catenis gateway installed onsite. Since it is a cloud offering,
clients who use the Catenis Hub do not get the full security benefits of Catenis Gateways.
However, it is perfectly suited for non-production pilots. Pilots still benefit from strong security features such as inherent message
auditing for all devices and enhanced security for messages in flight across the blockchain. The
convenience of Catenis Hubs can be a worthwhile trade-off for IoT devices where maximum
decentralized security is not as significant of a concern.
- Supports Bitcoin Developer Sandbox Network (Testnet)
- Allows developers to build pilots and proof of concepts without incurring messaging or logging fees (blockchain transaction mining fees). Once systems are built, tested and gone through quality assurance they can be deployed on Bitcoin’s Main Network (Mainnet).
- Global message transmission services across peer-to-peer network
- Support for message transmission of any size (not limited to 80 bytes)
- Message logging and notary services
- Encryption for messaging transmission and message logging
- Permissioning of devices across the network
- Cryptographic channel services
- Storage services (IPFS – globally distributed decentralized File System)
- Content fingerprinting services (automatic hashing)
- Content and message query services
- Product ID to blockchain address translation - for messaging
- Attestation proxy for proof of origin and endpoint ownership
- Abstraction of Bitcoin crypto currency (rapid adoption technology)
- Message polling services for asynchronous devices
- Delivery confirmation via cryptographic delivery receipts
- Subscription and notification services
- Smart Asset issuance and transmission services
- Smart Asset introspection and query services
- Smart Asset delivery permissioning
12 month service subscription includes:
- Up to 3 virtual devices for logging/messaging, which correspond to software application or physical device endpoint
- Paw integration, a full-featured HTTP client that lets you test the APIs you build or consume. It has a beautiful native Mac OS interface to compose requests, inspect server responses, and generate client code
- API technical support service (online & via email)
- Community based support forums
- Software feature updates
Additional Blockchain of Things Professional Services Available (Ask us about our Early Adopters Program)
- Training (remote or onsite)
- Consulting services
- Discovery - Identify key areas of opportunity for proof steps
- Design - Architect blockchain integration points and solution options
- Prototype - Build proof of solution
- Implement - Roll out to selected business unit(s)
- Improve - Gain constructive advantage