How to Use Catenis Flow Nodes
In this quick tutorial, we will cover How to Use Catenis Flow Nodes. The Catenis Flow node palette can be used with the core Node-RED nodes to build your own blockchain applications.
In this video we will cover:
- Launching Node-RED in your terminal
- The node’s properties
- Sending a simple parameter or a JSON Object
- What is a JSON Object
- Catenis Flow’s help section
- A Catenis Development or Production account
- Node-RED installed on either a local or cloud environment
- Catenis Flow Pallet installed on Node-RED
- Basic understanding of how to use Node-RED
Once you know how to use the Catenis Flow nodes, you are all set to move on to the other videos in this tutorial series.
After watching How to Use Catenis Flow Nodes, watch the next video, Getting Help for Catenis Flow Nodes, to further expand your knowledge.
Subscribe to our channel for more Bitcoin Blockchain building videos! https://www.youtube.com/c/BlockchainofThings
Links from this video for easy access:
- Installing Catenis Flow on Node-RED: https://blockchainofthings.com/tutorials/install-catenis-flow-node-red
- Understanding the Log Message Node: https://blockchainofthings.com/tutorials/understand-log-message-node
- Getting Help for Catenis Flow Nodes: https://blockchainofthings.com/tutorials/get-help-for-catenis-flow-nodes
To sign up for your free account, head to our website www.blockchainofthings.com.
Join our community forum for the quickest response time to all your questions and concerns. This forum is our customer support. https://forum.blockchainofthings.com/
Follow us on social media to stay up to date on all of our new functionalities!