Installing Catenis Flow on Node Red
Take the first step in your Catenis journey to becoming a professional in Bitcoin Blockchain building. Together, we will cover the essentials of working with Catenis Flow and logging to the Bitcoin Blockchain.
In this quick tutorial, we will cover Installing the Catenis Flow Pallet on Node-RED. This is the first step to using Catenis Flow and all of our nodes in your building journey towards integrating with the Bitcoin Blockchain.
In this video we will cover:
- Navigating the Node-RED interface
- Launching Node-RED in your terminal
- Managing your workflow pallet
- Confirmation of the Catenis Nodes listed
- Indication of the total number of Catenis Nodes available to work with
- A Catenis Development or Production account
- Node-RED installed on either a local or cloud environment
- Basic understanding of how to use Node-RED
Once installed, you are all set to move on to the other videos in this tutorial series, including Configuring Your First Virtual Device on Catenis Flow and testing your device configuration.
After watching Installing Catenis Flow on Node-RED, watch the next video, How to Use Catenis Flow Nodes, to further expand your knowledge.
Subscribe to our channel for more Bitcoin Blockchain-building videos! https://www.youtube.com/c/BlockchainofThings
Links from this video for easy access:
- Node-RED documentation: https://nodered.org/docs/gettings-started/
- How to use Catenis Flow nodes: https://blockchainofthings.com/tutorials/how-to-use-catenis-flow-nodes
To sign up for your free Catenis Development Account, head to our website www.blockchainofthings.com.
Join our community forum for the quickest response time to all your questions and concerns. This forum is our customer support. https://forum.blockchainofthings.com/
Follow us on social media to stay up to date on all of our new functionalities!