Why Some Nodes Have Buttons
In this quick tutorial, we will cover Why Some Nodes Have Buttons. These buttons allow manual interaction with the node from within the editor.
In this video, we will cover:
- Launching Node-RED in your terminal
- What these node buttons allow
- What isn’t required
- A Catenis Development or Production account
- Node-RED installed on either a local or cloud environment
- Catenis Flow Pallet installed on Node-RED
- Basic understanding of how to use Node-RED
You are all set to move on to the other videos in this tutorial series.
After watching Why Some Nodes Have Buttons, watch the next video, Understanding the Debug Sidebar, to further expand your knowledge.
Subscribe to our channel for more Bitcoin Blockchain-building videos! https://www.youtube.com/c/BlockchainofThings
Links from this video for easy access:
- Getting Help for Catenis Flow Nodes: https://blockchainofthings.com/tutorials/get-help-for-catenis-flow-nodes
- Understanding the Debug Sidebar: https://blockchainofthings.com/tutorials/understand-debug-sidebar
To sign up for your free account, head to our website www.blockchainofthings.com.
Join our community forum for the quickest response time to all your questions and concerns. This forum is our customer support. https://forum.blockchainofthings.com/
Follow us on social media to stay up to date on all of our new functionalities!