Working with the Read Message Node
In this quick tutorial, we will cover “Working with the Read Message Node”. This video goes through a step-by-step guide on how to implement your own flow that shows you how the Read Message Node functions.
Catenis accepts and transmits everything via a byte stream which makes it extremely powerful. Continue watching this video to fully understand how handling files work.
In this video we will cover:
- Building a Read Message Node flow
- Running the flow to see its results
- A Free Catenis Development account or Production account
- Node-RED installed on either a local or cloud environment
- Catenis Flow Pallet installed on Node-RED
- A Catenis Virtual Device configured on Node-RED
- Basic understanding of how to use Node-RED
- Basic understanding of Bitcoin Blockchain concepts
- Basic understanding of IPFS
Thank you for watching Working with the Read Message Node in the Catenis Flow tutorial series. Watch the next video, Understanding the Send Message Node, to further expand your knowledge.
Links from this video for easy access:
- Understanding the Read Message Node: https://blockchainofthings.com/tutorials/understand-the-read-message-node
- Understanding the Send Message Node: https://blockchainofthings.com/tutorials/understand-the-send-message-node
To sign up for your free account, head to our website www.blockchainofthings.com.
Join our community forum for the quickest response time to all your questions and concerns. This forum is our customer support. https://forum.blockchainofthings.com